Is FeverFilter Easy To Setup?
FeverFilter is an incredibly easy to use temperature screening device. FeverFilter is an out of the box solution perfect for all types of businesses. Here are the steps for setting up your FeverFilter unmanned temperature screening device.
1) Location: Find a suitable location to mount or place the product at an appropriate height. Feverfilter.com offers an optional stand and "Stand Here" mat available for placement on the floor. The mat, or other subject position indicator (such as a line on the ground), should be placed to instruct the subject to stand approximately 5-30 cm (2-12 inches) away from the sensor. The included Instruction Card can be posted at a convenient observable location, such as on the optional stand or an adjacent wall.
2) Power On: Power up the product with the supplied USB cable and power adapter. As the device powers up, all the lights will ﬂash. The device is now ready for use.
3) In Use: The ideal measuring point is the temple area, which should be positioned 5-30 cm (2-12 inches) away from the sensor. The FF10 product uses an IR spot sensor. The sensor has a viewing angle of approximately 10 degrees. The FF10 product shape and reﬂectors help guide the subject’s head for the front of the temple to face the sensor. The subject should not contact the sensor.
4) The FeverFilter device has a warped reflective surface, which makes it easy to figure the proper distance from the unit for temperature screening. When the user stands in front of the device, their reflection will be blurry and upside down. The user gradually moves slightly forward. They’ll see the image begin to clear and turn right side up. When this occurs, the user is in the correct distance from the FeverFilter device.
- After few seconds, the dome light will turn solid indicating that a measurement has been taken.
If the subject’s temperature is below the threshold, the dome light will turn solid green, the walk symbol will turn green, and a chime may sound. However, if the subject’s temperature is above the threshold, the dome light will turn solid green, the stop symbol will turn red, and a buzzer will sound informing the subject that access has not been granted.