What Are The Benefits Of Temperature Screening?
The world is trying to balance combating a pandemic with trying to keep economies thriving. Businesses need to incorporate various safety measures to ensure the wellbeing of their employees and customers during these uncertain times. A percentage of those effected by the pandemic suffer from an elevated temperature.
For some, it is not easy to detect a slight elevation in their own body temperature. Those who are asymptomatic may have an elevated temperature without noticing it, and unknowingly contribute to the spread of COVID-19.
As small, midsized and large businesses begin to reopen during the ongoing pandemic, they have taken steps to ensure that proper protective measures are in place. The use of masks or face shields, hand sanitizer, social distancing protocols, and temperature screening solutions, such as FeverFilter, have helped to significantly reduce the risk of contagion.
The benefits of temperature screening are:
- Reduce the chance of transmission within that business, thus protecting other employees, visitors, and suppliers
- Alerting the individual of an elevated temperature allows them to avoid entering other public spaces for additional chance of transmission.
The advantages of FeverFilter are:
- Fast, real-time measurements
- Easy to use un manned solution, means no employees are put in harms way
- Capable of multiple measures in a short period, thus efficiently allowing employees/customers to proceed with little delay
- Detects temperature variations to minimize risk
- Easy to operate device ensures accurate reading
In these challenging times, the use of technology has been beneficial to business owners, employees, and customers. Open your business with confidence using the effective temperature screening solution, FeverFilter.